5 Days Istanbul Tour Package | Part of Turkey Tour Packages by HikeWhiz
Join us in our group Istanbul Tour of 5 Days and 4 four nights. This Istanbul tour is part of Turkey Tour Packages by HIkeWhiz. The package includes Air tickets, Visa Fees, 2 times meals, 4 Star equivalent Hotels, Cruise and a lot more. Download Complete Tour Itinerary by Clicking here
DepartureIslamabad & Lahore Pakistan
Departure TimeMorning, Islamabad and Lahore
Return TimeNight, Islamabad and Lahore
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedAirplane TransportBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationPersonal GuideTravel InsuranceVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Istanbul Arrival Day & Dinner Cruise on the Bosphorus Tour
- Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be greeted by our representative and transfer to hotel. You will be briefed by your travel consultant about your 5 days Turkey Tour.
- At 19:30 We will transport for the Bosphorus Dinner Tour, the most beautiful 3 hours panoramic view on the boat, the show will be: Dance of Tambourine (Gaval Regs-i) , Aşuk Maşuk, Naz Eyleme (A Traditional Turkish Melody Musical Performance), Belly Dancer , Henna Ceremony , Live Dj m Traditional Turkish Cold Appetizers Fresh Seasonal Salad Grilled Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Ball Baklava (Winter Season) / Fruit (Summer Season) Turkish Coffee. After the tour we will transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour (Breakfast and Lunch included)
- Pick up at 08:30 AM from your hotel for a day tour of old Istanbul city.
- Visit to TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
- Then proceed to SULTAN AHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
- Lunch break at 13:00 PM.
- After the lunch we will then take you to the GRAND SPICE BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
- After the tour transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3: Istanbul Princes' Island Tour (Breakfast and Lunch included)
- Enjoy a cruise in the Marmara Sea to Istanbul's famous Princes' Islands. This is your opportunity to see Topkapi Palace, Leander's Tower and Uskudar from the sea. Stop at Buyukada, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pinewood scenery, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes. During the Summer season, enjoy the magical atmosphere that the Island's beach resort has to offer including many optional water sporting activities. As you know that Horse Carriages are forbidden by the government and the sightseeing’s in island providing by electric cars. That’s why we will give the services by Electric car at Island for a round trip.
- After the trip lunch at restaurant nearby the sea.
- After your tour we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 4: Bursa City Tour(Breakfast and Lunch included)
- After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and start your amazing tour. We start our Bursa tour, which is the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, with a visit to the Bursa Grand Mosque, one of the most beautiful works of the early Ottoman period built by Yıldırım Beyazıd.
- After visiting Bedesten (Grand Bazaar) in the immediate vicinity, we visit the Green Tomb and Green Mosque, which are famous for their green tiles, and have a nice tea break.
- We move to the tombs of Osman Gazi and Orhan Gazi, the founders of the Ottoman Empire.
- Then we visit the Bursa City Museum, which reflects the history of Bursa during the Ottoman and Republican eras.
- Afterwards, we give a tea break at the 600-year-old Historical Plane Tree, which is on the outskirts of Uludağ, and complete our trip and head out to Istanbul.
- We complete our tour in the evening and return to our hotel.
Day 5: Istanbul End of the Tour (Breakfast included)
- After breakfast check out from the hotel. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing Us
Package Price & Payment Options:
Services not Included:
- 50% Payment to be made in advance to lock above rate.
- Client must produce negative COVID-19 PCR test result during check-in before travelling. o The test should have been taken within 48 hours prior to the flight. o The test should be taken in organizations approved by Turkish Airlines. These organizations are: Chugtai Lab, Shaukat Khanum Hospital and Gerry’s. o Passengers are required to submit the test result during check-in. o Children under 12 years of age are exempt from getting tested provided that they fly with their families
- Issuance of the visa will solely depend on decision of Turkish embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable
- Ticket will be issued before visa issuance as required by embassy. If embassy rejected the visa, ticket cancellation charges will apply as per airline terms and will be deducted from advance amount.
- If the cancellation is made 5 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a 5% communication service charge will be deducted.
- In case of cancellation, deduction on air ticket will be done as per airlines rules.
- HikeWhiz Travel & Tours reserves the right to deduct: o 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 7 days of departure date. This 25% excludes the Cancellation of Air tickets.
- In case of cancellation prior to departure, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.