Chitral and Kalash Valley Tour Package | 5 Days
Valley of Ultimate Beauty
Chitral and Kalash Valley is situated in District Chitral of province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Three valleys are named Bumburet, Rumbur and Birir. These valleys are famous for Kalash people which are oldest tribe of South Asia and well known throughout the world for their unique culture, religion, language festivals and way of living. These three valleys with these indigenous people are one of the main reasons for Chitral to be very famous for tourism. The language of Kalash people is Kalash.
Bumburet The largest valley of Kalash is Bumburet. It is probably 20 kilometers from the village of Ayun Valley. It is most favorite valley of tourists visiting Kalash that’s why most of the tourists visit it first.Join in our Chitral and Kalash Valley Tour Package | 5 Days.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for departure at 7:45 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear with travel accessories.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: : Islamabad to Chitral.
- 07:00 AM: Pick from Islamabad
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast at Katlang
- 12:30 PM : Arrival at Lower Dir. Short stay and Lunch
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Chitral.
- 03:30 PM: Short stay at the entrance of Lowari tunnel
- 05:30 PM: Passing through Darosh Bazaar.
- 07:30 PM: Arrival at Hotel in Chitral, shifting to rooms.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner and Bonfire
Day 2: Trip of Chitral
- 07:00 AM: Wake Up call
- 07:45 AM: Breakfast
- 08:30 AM: Visit of Chitral National park via 4*4 Off-Roading
- 02:00 PM: Back to Chitral and Lunch
- 03:00 PM: Visit of Chitral Museum (Self Paid) and Chitral Bazar.
- 07:30 PM: Back to Hotel
- 08:30 PM: Dinner
Day 3: Day Trip to Garam Chashma
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 09:00 AM : Breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Departure for Garam Chashma.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Garam Chashma Sites. Visit of Hot water springs and valley.
- 02:30 PM: Lunch and Sightseeing.
- 04:00 PM: Departure for Chitral Valley.
- 06:30 PM: Arrival at hotel and rest
- 08:00 PM: Dinner
Day 4: Day Trip to Kalash Valley.
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast at Chitral (Hotel)
- 09:45 AM: Move For Kalash Valley
- 10:30 AM: Stay at Ayun Bridge
- 11: 00 AM: Short stay at Ayun Village
- 12:00 PM: Arrival at Bamborat.
- 01:30 PM: Visit to the Kalash Burial ground
- 02:30 PM: Lunch
- 03:30 PM: Visit to Kalash museum ( self-paid )
- 04:30 PM: Visit to Different religious & places of Valley
- 07:00 PM: Cultural music
- 08:00 PM: Dinner
Day 5: Bamborat to Islamabad
- 07:00 AM: Wakeup Call
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast at hotel
- 08:30 AM: Departure for Islamabad
- 12:30 PM: Stay at upper Dir.
- 02:30 PM: Lunch at Dir
- 08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Items to bring with you:
- CNIC (Compulsory)
- Personal belongings
- Normal Clothes
- Jacket / Shawl
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer