2 Days/ 1 Night Gorakh Hills Tour
The Gorakh hill station is situated 423 km (263 mi) from Karachi and nearly 8 hours’ driving distance. The Hill station attracts thousands of tourists from the city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2) of land.The area is part of the Kirthar Mountain Range that makes the border between Sindh and Baluchistan provinces in Pakistan.
Departure Time12:00 AM From Karachi
Return TimeApproximately 4:30 AM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationPersonal GuideTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- 12:00 am Departure from Karachi
- 06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan
- 09:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi
- 10:00 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Jeeps.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
- 03:00 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills
- 04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point also known as zero point
- Sunset View From zero point
- 6-9 pm. Preparation of camp
- 09:00 PM: Dinner
- 10:00 PM: Bonfire, Stargazing and Stay in Camps
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- 05:00 AM: Trek to Benazir point also known as zero point to see the beauty of Of Sindh.
- 06:00 AM: View of Sunrise
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast at Gorakh Hills.
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan/Jamshoro (Lunch)
- 04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
- Arrival Karachi 7-8 PMNote: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary in normal.
Items to bring with you:
- CNIC (Compulsory)
- Personal belongings
- Normal Clothes
- Jacket / Shawl
Terms and Conditions:
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer