Hunza Naltar Blossom Tour Package | 7 Days
Enjoy Hunza and Naltar Blossom Tour 7 Days Package with HikeWhiz Travel and Tours. Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi. Naltar is a valley near Gilgit, Hunza and Nomal. Naltar is about 54 kilometers from Gilgit and can be reached by jeeps.
Departure Time7:45 AM From Islamabad
Return TimeApproximately 4:30 AM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationPersonal GuideTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- Departure from Islamabad to Chilas at 7am sharp in the morning. At 2pm we will be at Bisham. After lunch and short sight-seeing, we will depart for Chilas. At 10PM we will reach Chilas. Dinner and shifting to Rooms.
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- Wakeup call at 7am. After breakfast we will depart at 8am for Hunza. Short stay at the amazing three mountain junction point. At 1pm we will reach at hotel in Hunza. Lunch and day excursion to Baltit fort, traditional Karimabad bazar (traditional cloths, Traditional music, Gemstone, herbs & local dry fruits etc.). 8PM back to hotel and Lunch with bonfire & get together.
- 7am wake up call, soon after breakfast leave for Attabad lake. Ski, Boating etc. at lake (own choice and coast). Move to see Passu cons and Husseini suspension Bridge, 40 minutes stay at Bridge and sightseeing. Back to hotel and stay at Hunza
- After breakfast at 8am leave for Altit Fort and Eagle nest. At 2pm we will leave for Gilgit after Lunch
- 8am breakfast and leave for Naltar Valley. 11am reaching Naltar Valley and sightseeing, skiing (own choice and own coast). At 02:30pm Lunch and sight-seeing. At 5PM departure for Gilgit and Stay at Hotel.
- Fasten your seatbelts this day is a bit long for traveling back to Bisham. At 07am wakeup call, breakfast at 8am and departure for Bisham. A short stay for lunch at Chilas and at 9pm we will be at Bisham. Night stay and dinner at Bisham hotel.
- At 7am wake up call. At 8am breakfast and short sight-seeing and departure for Islamabad. lunch at Mansehra at 12pm and Arrival to Islamabad at 4pm.
Items to bring with you
- CNIC / Passport (Compulsory)
- Winter cloths
- Normal Clothes
- Jacket / Shawl
- 50% Payment to be made in advance to lock above rate.
- Travel plan with hotel details will be provided prior to travel date
- If the cancellation is made 5 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a 5% communication service charge will be deducted.
- In case of cancellation, deduction on train ticket will be done as per Pakistan railways rules.
- HikeWhiz Travel & Tours reserves the right to deduct:
- o 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 7 days of arrival date. This 25% excludes the Cancellation of Train / Air tickets. Cancellation of the tickets will be subject actual cancellation charges.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.