Soaring Mountains & Verdant Valleys
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. It is situated north/west of the Hunza River, at an elevation of around 2,500 meters (8,200 ft). Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir II, Ghenta Peak, Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin. Khunjerab Pass (elevation 4,693 metres or 15,397 feet) is a high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains in a strategicposition on the northern border of Pakistan’s Gilgit– Baltistan Hunza
Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for departure at 7:45 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastCampingDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsBonfireCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- Pick up from designated place
- Drive through Murree or Abbottabad
- Arrive at Kaghan / Naran
- Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Kaghan / Naran
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- Breakfast will be served in hotel
- Early Morning Departure for Hunza Valley
- Stopover for scenic photography
- Arrival & overnight stay in hotel in Hunza Valley
Day 3: Explore Hunza
- Breakfast will be served at hotel
- Visit Altit & Baltit Forts
- Visit to traditional Bazar in Karimabad for shopping
- Enjoy the amazing sunset from Duikar View point
- Overnight Stay in dome at glamping site in Hunza
Day 4: China and Lake
- After breakfast depart at 7am to visit Khunjerab pass, Pak-China border
- Visit Hussaini Bridge
- Visit and enjoy boating (on own) in Attabad Lake in after noon
- Overnight Stay in hotel in Hunza
Day 5: Naran, Kaghan
- Breakfast will be served at hotel
- Visit Minapin Village and Rakaposhi View on way
- Travel to Naran /Kaghan. Visit Babusar top and Lulusar lake on way
- Reach Naran /Kaghan in evening
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Naran
Day 6: Saif-ul-Malook
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel
- Leave early to visit Lake Saif ul Malook
- Enjoy Rafting in Kunhar River in afternoon (on own)
- Overnight at the hotel in Naran or Kaghan
Day 7: Return
- Enjoy scenic morning in Naran
- After breakfast drive towards Islamabad via Murree or Abottabad
- Drop off in Islamabad /Lahore
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer