Departure for Skardu:
Islamabad to Skardu Departure at 7:00 PM. Dinner at Mansehra at 11:00 pm (Aprox)
Overnight in travelling.
Besham to Skardu:
Breakfast at PTDC Motel Besham / at 5:00 AM. Departure for Skardu, Lunch at Summer Nallah, Overnight & Dinner in Hotel at Skardu.
Rest Day / Shopping Day at Skardu. Overnight at Hotel.
Skardu to Askole:
By Jeeps drive to Askole, Overnight in Tents.
Note: The road conditions from skardu to Askole is rough & highly uncertain and often gets blocked due to land slide.
Askole to Jhola (3200m):
Start trek from Askole to Korofong 3-4 hrs, After lunch break at Korofong continue to Jhola (3-4 hrs). Overnight in tent
Jhola to Paiyu (3600m):
Start on a relatively easy trail for 6-7 hrs. Overnight in tents.
Rest Day at Paiyu.
Overnight in Tents.
Piyu to Urdukas (4200m):
Trekking mostly along the crest of lateral moraine with stunning views of Paiyu Peak, Chorichi, Uli Biaho, Trango Towers and so on. Urdukas is a spectacular campsite.
Trek Time: 7-8 Hours
Overnight in tents.
Urdukas to Goro II (4500m):
Overnight in Tents. (A long walk on Baltoro Glacier)
Trek Time: 6-7 Hours
Goro II to Concordia (4700m):
5-6 hours slightly easy trekking with spectacular views and gigantic mountain panorama, including Muztagh Tower, Gasherbrum IV, Mitre Peak and the mighty K2. Overnight in tents.
Trek Time: 5-6 Hours
Free Day / Rest Day at Concordia (4700m):
Overnight in tents at Concordia. (Trek to K-2 Base camp optional)
Departure Back to Skardu same route:
It takes four days to get back to Skardu from K2 Base camp.
After getting back to Skardu group will pack its luggage for travelling back to Islamabad next day.
Transport (Pick and Drop from Lahore / Islamabad / Rawalpindi to Lahore / Islamabad / Rawalpindi on Selected Routes).
- Jeep Rental
- Camping Equipment Rental. (Tents & Mattress)
- Services of a guide
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on sharing basis as per itinerary
- 3 Times a day Standard Meals during the Trip.
- Road tolls.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Kitchen equipment & Related items
- Bridge taxes.
- Services of Satellite phone (Call/Sms charges not included)
- LA crossing charges, permit & trek fees
- 12.5 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 12.5 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
- Personal Sleeping Bag
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
- Anything not mentioned in services included section.
Cost & Payment Details
• From Islamabad: Rs. 163,000/- per person
• From Lahore: Rs. 166,000/- per person
• From Skardu: Rs. 153,000/- per person
• From Karachi: Rs. 183,000/- per person
For Foreign Nationals:
• From Islamabad: USD 1950 per person
• From Skardu: USD 1850 per person
Note: Invitation letters will be issued to the interested foreign nationals for visa process.
PKR 20,000/- or USD 200 Advance and form must be filled to confirm registration.
HikeWhiz Travel & Tours offers a perfect match between price and quality services. HikeWhiz works with the aim of providing a platform to nature lovers and adventure enthusiastic and thus enabling them to discover the Magnificence of the land of hospitality, Pakistan.
Last date for Booking is = 10th June, 2021.
For More Details and Booking Please Call
+92 (0) 3051335555 / +92 (0) 3055559759
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details
Account Title = HikeWhiz