3 Days / 2 Nights Malam Jabba & Kalam Valley Tour (Winter)
Choose our one of the best tour of Malam Jabba & Kalam Valley in this winter and experience a world of new experiences. Malam Jabba Winter Tour.
Departure Time07:00 AM, Islamabad
Return TimeApproximately 08:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationPersonal GuideTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- 07:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad. Breakfast in Mingora. Continue Drive to Malam Jabba.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Malam Jabba. Luggage transfer to hotel. And Lunch Time.
- 02:30 PM: Participants can spend time in Skiing | Zip-line | Chair Lift (charges not Included in cost).
- 08:00 PM: Night stay in Malam Jabba and Overnight Stay.
Day 2: Malam Jabba to Kalam Valley
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast.
- 08: 30 AM: Departure for Bahrain on jeeps for Kalam (7-8 Pax in one Jeep)
- 01:00 PM: Reach Kalam and Transfer to Hotel.
- 02:30 PM: Ushu Forest and surrounding areas visit on jeeps.
- 06:00 PM: Back to Kalam in the evening.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner & Night stay in Kalam.
Kalam to Islamabad
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
- 01:00 PM: Lunch and Stop over in Mingora.
- 02:30 PM: Drive back to Islamabad
- 05:30 PM: Back to Islamabad.
End of Tour and with this End of Services by HikeWhiz.
Charges (Per Person).
- 10500 Rs. from Islamabad.
- 12500 Rs. Per Person from Lahore
- 20500 Rs. Per Person from Karachi via economy Train
- 26500 Rs. Per Person from Karachi via business Train.
- 1500 Rs. per night for separate room for couples.
- For people coming from Karachi, We will not provide food from Karachi to Lahore and Lahore to Karachi and during your travel in the train. Food will only be provided as mentioned in the given plan.
- Lunch is not included in the package in the whole trip. Only Breakfast and Dinner will be served from us.
- Customer has to purchase tea, mineral water and cold on their own.
- Tickets for forts, boating is not included in the package.
- Porters for carrying personal luggage or equipment will not be provided
- Customer has to bear extra expense in case of landslides/ road blocks (expense include hotel and food.)
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature, political reasons etc are not included in the package.
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in Emergencies is not included in the package.
- Laundry Services is not included.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer