Mesmerizing Moola Chotok Tour from Karachi | 2 Days
Join us in our mesmerizing Moola Chotok, Balochistan, Group tour of 2 Days from Karachi.
Located in Lasbela district of Balochistan, Moola Chotok is a great place to visit on a short tour program from Karachi. This 2 Days Moola Chotok tour from Karachi is best escape from your hectic life for two days to get your energy refilled. Book Now !
2 Days from Karachi.
Departure Time12:00 AM, Karachi
Return TimeApproximately 09:30 PM, Karachi
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastCampingDinnerFuel & TollsJeepLunchPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingHotel AccommodationMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Departure from Karachi for Moola Chotok
- 11:30 PM: Meetup in Karachi
- 12:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
Travel Continues from Karachi for Moola Chotok.
- 02:00 AM: Break for Washroom.
- 06:00 AM: Arrival at Khuzdar.
- 06:30 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar (Tea , Egg, Pratha)
- 07:00 AM: Departure to Moola Chotok
- 12:30 PM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
- 01:30 PM: Lunch at Moola Chotok (Qorma or Biryani with drinks)
- 02:30 PM: Visit of Water Stream
- 07:00 PM: Evening Tea
- 07:30 PM: Camping
- 08:30 PM: Get together (Special Event)
- 10:30 PM: Dinner at Camp Site (Chicken Karahi or Tikka with drinks)
- 11:00 PM: Music
- 12:00 AM: stargazing
Night Stay in camps
Departure from Moola Chotok to Karachi.
- 05:00 AM: wake up
- 05:30 AM: Breakfast at Moola Chotok (Tea, Bread/Pappy,butter/Jam)
- 06:30 AM: Departure for Khuzdar
- 11:30 PM : Arrival at Khuzdar
- 12:00 PM: Departure from Khuzdar
- 02:30 PM: Lunch at Bela (Qorma/ Frye Daal / Mix Sabzi (item available at hotel) with drinks)
- 03:30 PM: Departure for Karachi
- 07:30 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
End of Moola Chotok Tour and with this end of services by HIkeWhiz.
Charges (Per Person):
- 7,999 Rs per person.
- 1000 Rs extra fro separate Camp.
Payment Options Available:
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our offices.
- Direct Bank Transfer.
Main Attractions of The Tour:
- Camping / Music / Bonfire / Live Performance
- The hidden Moola Chotok Waterfalls
- Amazing landscapes of Chotok
- 4x4 Adventure Off Road
- Khuzdar City
- AC Transport. (Karachi to Khuzdar)
- 4×4 Jeeps Non-AC (Khuzdar to Moola Chotok)
- 5 Times Meals (2 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner)
- Portable Washroom facility
- Lights At Camp Site
- Accommodation in Camps (3/4 Sharing Basis)
- Life Jackets
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Services of a Tour Guide
- Campsite charges and fees
- Basic First Aid Kit
List of Members Personal Equipment:
- Power Bank
- Mobile Charger
- water proof mobile pouch
- Ufone Sim (Only Ufone signals available at some points) *
- Sun glasses and Sun block
- P Cap
- Big Romal to cover face
- Water bottles or Juice bottles
- Lighters or match sticks
- Trekking boots (Most Important)
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers *
- Personal Clothing\
- Swim Suits
Who can Join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers. Solo female travelers highly encouraged to join as our all events are family friendly.
Additional Rs. 1,000 per person for twin sharing accommodation.
You can also contact us for customize corporate, university / college or family tours to same or any other tourist destination of Pakistan. We make it simple!
Important Note:Only one bag is allowed. Bag size is normal like school bag. You will have to carry bag YOURSELF.
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking is on first come first serve basis.
- 5000 Rupees advance booking token and full payment one day before the departure. In case you fail to deposit your full payment before departure date. Your token will be forfeited and your reservation will be cancelled without any money back.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
Participants Must Keep:• CNIC • Day Bag (Back pack) • Sun Glasses • Warm Clothes – Gloves, woolen cap, thick socks etc... • Joggers / Sandels
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult