Naran, Shogran and Babusar Top Tour Package | 4 Days
Naran, Shogran and Babusar Top Tour by HikeWhiz
Do you know that you can visit Switzerland and a land of fairies without going out of Pakistan…? Join this tour to visit Siri Payee (also called mini Switzerland), Naran and Saiful Malook and enjoy the unforgettable four days with us.
Join in our Naran Shogran Babusar Top Tour | 4 Days
Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for departure at 7:45 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 9:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear according to season.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Islamabad to Naran
- 07:45 AM: Pick from Islamabad
- 10:00 AM: Short stay at Mansehra
- 01:30 PM: Arrival at Shogran and sightseeing of one of the beautiful spot in Naran Valley
- 02:30 PM : Lunch at Shogran
- 04:00 PM : Departure for Naran
- 07:00 PM: Arrival at Naran. Shifting to Rooms and short rest.
- 08:30 PM: Dinner
Day 2: Visit to Saiful Malook and Naran Bazaar
- 07:00 AM: wakeup call
- 07:45 AM: Breakfast
- 08:30 AM: Departure for Lake Saiful Malook.
- 10: 00 AM: Arrival at Lake Saiful Malook. Explore the sights, take photographs and enjoy for another 3 hours.
- 01:00 PM: Departure for Naran.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at hotel and lunch.
- 04:00 AM: Visit of Naran Bazaar and free time.
- 08:00 AM: Dinner at hotel
Day 3:Naran to Babusar Top
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 08:45 AM: Breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Move for Babusar top
- 10:44 AM: Arrival and sightseeing at Lulusar Lake and Katora Lake.
- 12:00 PM: Arriva at Babusar Top.
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Naran.
- 03:00 PM: Lunch in the way.
- 05:00 PM: Back to Naran Hotel
- Rest time
- 08:30: PM : Dinner at Hotel
Day 4:Exploring Naran and Departure for Islamabad.
- 08:00 AM: wakeup call
- 08:45 AM: Breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Check out from hotel
- 10:00 AM: Visit to Dam Dama Village. It is near Naran Bazar. Rafting (self-paid)
- 11:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Balakot and Lunch.
- 03:00 PM: Departure for Islamabad
- 07:00 PM: Arrival at Islamabad.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer