Neelum Valley and Kutton Valley Tour Package | 4 Days
Let’s Discover Neelum Valley and Kutton Valley in our Exclusive 4 Days tour.
Enjoy Neelum and Kutton valley 4 days tour by HikeWhiz. About 240 kilometers long the picturesque Neelum Valley is situated to the North & North East of Muzaffarabad. Running parallel to the Kaghan Valley, it is separated from it by snow covered peaks, some over 4000 meters above sea level. Excellent scenic beauty, panoramic view, towering hills on both sides of the noisy Neelum River, flourishing green forests, streams, high altitude lakes and attractive surroundings make the valley a dream come true. Join in our Neelum Valley and Kutton Valley Tour | 4 Days.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for departure at 7:45 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear with travel accessories.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1:Islamabad to Kutton
- 07:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast on the way.
- 10:00 AM: Short stay at Kohala Bridge for Kohala river sightseeing.
- 01:00 PM : Arrival in Muzaffarabad and Lunch
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Kutton
- 03:00 PM: Arrival at Dhani Water fall and short stay
- 06:30 PM: Arrival at Kutton Valley, shifting to rooms and rest.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner and Bonfire.
Day 2: Kutton to Keran.
- 08:00 AM: Wake-up call
- 08:45 AM: Breakfast
- 09:30 AM: Sightseeing of Kutton Valley.
- 11:45 AM: Departure for Keran Valley
- 01:00 PM : Arrival at Keran, shifting to rooms .
- 02:00 PM: Lunch
- 03:00 PM: Arrival at upper Neelum village, sightseeing
- 05:30 PM: Arrival at Keran river view point and sightseeing of beautiful sunset at Neelum river.
- 07:30 PM: Arrival at Hotel and rest.
- 08:30 PM: Dinner.
Day 3:Keran to Pir Chinasi
- 07:00 AM: wakeup call
- 07:45 AM: Breakfast
- 08:30 AM: Sightseeing of Keran
- 10:30 AM: Departure for Muzaffarabad
- 02:30 PM: Arrival at Muzaffarabad and Lunch.
- 03:30 PM: Departure for Pir Chinasi
- 04:30 PM: Arrival at Pir Chinasi and sightseeing of valley and sunset.
- 07:30 PM: Arrival at hotel in Muzaffarabad, shifting to rooms and short rest.
- 08:30 PM: Dinner.
Day 4:Back to Islamabad
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Sightseeing of Muzaffarabad City and shopping at your will.
- 01:00 PM: Lunch in Muzaffarabad
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Islamabad.
- 05:00 PM: Stay at Kashmir point in Murree.
- 08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Chilas: Panorama / Grace Hotel or similar
- Naran: Faran Hotel or similar
- Gilgit: IceCap Hotel or similar
- Skardu Ghazi Resort, Caprafal Hotel or similar
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer