Locations: Neelum, Kel, Arang Kel
About 240 kilometers long the picturesque Neelum Valley is situated to the North & North East of Muzaffarabad. Running parallel to the Kaghan Valley, it is separated from it by snow covered peaks, some over 4000 meters above sea level. Excellent scenic beauty, panoramic view, towering hills on both sides of the noisy Neelum River, flourishing green forests, streams, high altitude lakes and attractive surroundings make the valley a dream come true.
It is about 09 Kms from Authmaqam, Neelum (Karen) is situated at the right bank of Neelum River at about 1524 meters above sea level. It has captivating scenery. A small bazaar and a Tourist Lodge of Tourism Department situated on the bank of meandering river Neelum across which one can have a glance of other side of Keran in Indian held Kashmir.
Located at a distance of 30 kilometers from Dawarian, it is a breath-taking green spot at an altitude of 1981 meters. Shardi and Nardi are the two mountain peaks overlooking the valley, named after legendary princesses Sharda & Narda. It has a captivating landscape with numerous springs and hill sides covered with thick forest.
19 Kilometers journey from Sharda, upstream takes one to Kel. It is a small valley at the height of 2097 meters. This is another pleasing place in the Neelum Valley.
A panoramic and break-taking greenery village is situated 9 kilometer from Kel followed by hiking track. Due to its scenic beauty a cable car is also offered pick and drop service from Kel to Arang Kel and mostly used by tourist. Arang Kel is renowned for tracking, hiking and adventure tourism.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear and water bottles.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerHotel AccommodationPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingFuel & TollsJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- Meet & Greet at Islamabad, Depart for Azad Kashmir. We drive onwards to Sharda with its ruins of Buddhist monastery. Sharda was a seat of learning for Hindus and Buddhist.
- Night Stay jn Camp in Sharda.
- Hotel: Gilan Hotel or Similar
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- After Breakfast, we hike from Kel to Arang Kel, the hill station above Kel. Access to Arang Kel is via a trek of 2½ hours covering roughly 1,500 foot climb (but every step is worth the effort) or using chair lift operated by the Pak Army. Arang Kel is a lush green village and one of the most beautiful places of Neelum Valley
- Enjoy Scenic View on way
- Night Stay in Arung Kel
- Hotel: Popeye Guesthouse or similar
Day 3: Scenic Tour
- After breakfast drive through scenic way to reach Muzaffarabad.
- Night Stay in Muzaffarabad
- Hotel: Kashmir Lodges or similar
Day 4: Return
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer