2 Days / 1 Night Ormara Beach Tour
Going towards Gwadar through Makran Coastal Highway Ormara comes in midway between Karachi and Gwadar. Its historical routes are linked with Alexander the Great, who stayed there with his army for a few days on his way back from the Indus region after conquering the lands of Sindh, Punjab and the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa regions of modern-day Pakistan in 400 BC. One of his generals, Ormoz, died there, and the present-day city was named after him. City has beautiful beaches to offer.
Return TimeApproximately 7:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
- Departure from Karachi to Ormara beach (07:00 AM)
- 09:00 AM: Passage to Mehran Costal high way
- 01:30 PM: Short stay and Lunch at Kund Malir
- 02:30PM: Stay at Princess of Hope point.
- 05:00pm: Arrival at Ormara Beach
- 05:15 PM: Ormara sun set view
- 06:30 PM: Folk Music
- 08:30 PM: BBQ
- 09:00 PM: Bone fire
- 06:45 AM: Wakeup call
- 07:05 AM: Morning view of Beach
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast at Beach
- 10:30 AM: Walk at Beach
- 11:30 AM: Return to Karachi
- 06:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi 0:
Items to bring with you:
- CNIC (Compulsory)
- Personal belongings
- Normal Clothes
- Jacket / Shawl
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer