3 Days/ 2 Nights Quetta Ziarat Winter Tour | HikeWhiz
Ziarat is surrounded by a lush green juniper forest, known locally as Sanober, home to the largest area of juniper forest (Juniperus excelsa) in Pakistan, covering about 110,000 hectares. It is believed that the forest is the second largest of its kind in the world. It also contains species of Juniperus macropoda and Juniperus excelsa polycarpos.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
- Tour of Quetta city and Surroundings
Day 3: Explore Ziarat
- Ziarat Tour & return to Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer