Rafting and white water rafting are recreational outdoor activities which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is often a part of the experience. Top five locations are given below, where we can do rafting in Northern Areas of Pakistan.
- Indus (from Jaglot to Thakot)
- Kunhar (from Naran to Kaghan)
- Swat (from Bahrain to Saidu Sharif)
- Pankora (from Dir to Batkhela)
- Hunza (from Aliabad to Gilgit)