Skardu, Deosai, Manthoka, Astore Valley Tour | 7 Days
Let’s Discover Rama Meadows in Astore Valley, Deosai Plains and Skardu Valley
In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu the central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is an epitome of beauty, serenity, and wilderness. Paths to some of the world’s highest mountains that includes K2, K3, and Gasherbrum; all are connected through this valley. These towering mountains attract thousands of climbers from all over the world each year; some have even lost their lives in efforts to summit these steep climbs. After Jaglot on the Karakoram Highway, a narrow road turns towards Skardu. During the seven-hour journey, one is greeted with several streams, springs, and the hospitality of the local people. **Feasible for:** – Families & Kids – Corporate Groups – Photographers & Explorers – Adventure Enthusiasts **Locations:** – Skardu – Shingrilla – Kachura Lakes – Sadpara Lakes – Katpana Sand Dunes – Manthoka Waterfall ( Highest waterfall of Pakistan) – Deosai Plains – Brown Bear Jeep Safari – Rama Meadows – Shighar & Khaplu Forts Join in our Rama Meadows and Skardu Tour | 7 Days.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for departure at 7:45 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear with travel accessories.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Islamabad to Chilas
- 06:00 AM: Pick from Islamabad
- 08:00 AM: Short stay at Mansehra and Breakfast
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Naran
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Naran and Lunch.
- 02:00PM: Departure for Babusar Top
- 03:30 PM: Short stay at Lulusar lake
- 05:00 PM: Short stay at Babusar top
- 09:00 PM: Arrival at hotel at Chilas and Dinner
Day 2: Chilas to Skardu
- 07:30 AM: Wake-up call
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast
- 08:45 AM: Move for Skardu
- 10:45 AM: Short stay at world 3 Mountain ranges.
- 11:45 AM: Departure for Skardu
- 02:00 PM: Lunch.
- 08:00 PM: Arrival At hotel in Skardu and overnight Stay.
Day 3:Lower Kachura Lake AKA Shangrila, Upper Kachura and Shigar Fort.
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast
- 09:45 AM: Visit to Shangri la / Lower Kachura Lake
- 11:30 AM: Visit to Upper Kachura Lake
- 01:30 PM : Visit to Cold desert
- 02:30 PM: Arrival at Shigar Fort and Sightseeing and Lunch.
- 04:30 PM: Departure for Hotel
- 07: 00 PM: Arrival At Hotel
- 08:00 PM: Dinner and Bonfire
Day 4:Visit to Deosai National Park
- 08:00 AM: Wakeup Call
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast
- 09:45 AM: Move to Deosai
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at Deosai top and Sightseeing
- 12:30 PM: Lunch
- 01:30 PM: Departure for Kala Pani.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Kala Pani and Sightseeing
- 03:45 PM: Arrival at Sheosar Lake and sightseeing of beautiful lake at the heart of Deosai.
- 05:00 PM: Departure for hotel
- 07:00 PM: Arrival at hotel
- 08:00 PM: Dinner
Day 5:Skardu to Astore Valley and Rama Meadows.
- 06:00 AM: Wakeup call
- 06:45 AM: Breakfast
- 07:30 AM: Departure for Astore Valley.
- 12:30 PM: Arrival at Astor, Shifting to Room and short rest.
- 01:30 PM: Lunch
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Rama Meadows and Rama Lake.
- 03:00 PM: Arrival at Rama Meadows and trek to Rama Lake.
- 03:45 PM : Sightseeing at Rama lake
- 05:00 PM: Departure for Hotel at Astore.
- 08:00 PM :Dinner
Day 6: Astore to Naran
- 07:00 AM: Wakeup
- 07:45 AM Breakfast
- 08:30 AM; Departure for Naran through Babusar Top
- 01:00 PM: Short stay at Chilas / Lunch
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Babusar Top
- 03:30 PM: Arrival at Babusar and sightseeing.
- 04:30 PM: Departure for Naran
- 07:30 PM : Arrival at hotel in Naran, shifting to rooms and short rest.
- 08:30 PM: Dinner
Day 7:Visit to Saiful Malook Departure for Islamabad
- 07:00 AM: wakeup call
- 07:45 AM: Breakfast
- 08:30 AM: Departure for Lake Saiful Malook.
- 10: 00 AM: Arrival at Lake Saiful Malook. Explore the sights, take photographs and enjoy for another 2 hours.
- 12:00 PM: Departure for Naran.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Naran and Lunch
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Islamabad
- 06:30 PM: Arrival at Mansehra and short break.
- 09:30 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Chilas: Panorama / Grace Hotel or similar
- Naran: Faran Hotel or similar
- Gilgit: IceCap Hotel or similar
- Skardu Ghazi Resort, Caprafal Hotel or similar
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer