Spell Binding Retreat to Pakistan
By Road Travel
Neelum Valley About 240 kilometers long the picturesque Neelum Valley is situated to the North & North East of Muzaffarabad. Running parallel to the Kaghan Valley, it is separated from it by snow covered peaks, some over 4000 meters above sea level. Excellent scenic beauty, panoramic view, towering hills on both sides of the noisy Neelum River, flourishing green forests, streams, high altitude lakes and attractive surroundings make the valley tour dream come true.
Gilgit-Baltistan is one of Pakistan’s most awe-inspiring travel destinations. Home to the Eight Thousanders — five peaks of more than 8000 metres including the legendary K2 — and fifty over 7000, this is an abode in the clouds for the adventurous! Gilgit and Skardu are the two main hubs for expeditions to those mountains and the world-renowned Deosai National Park. We can arrange everything you need from either city.
From rugged 4×4 all-terrain vehicles to tents, heating and provisions, plus experienced guides to accompany you on your trek, we can provide everything you need for a safe and exhilarating journey you will never forget. Truly a peak experience! Beneath the soaring mountain peaks, three of the world’s longest glacial formations outside the polar regions are found: the Biaf, Baltoro and Batura Glaciers. There are also several spectacular high-altitude lakes nestled in mountain valleys, their cobalt blue reflecting the azure sky. Sometimes steam rises off the surface of the water. Sust or Sost is a village in Gojal, Upper Hunza, Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. It is the last town inside Pakistan on the Karakoram Highway before the Chinese border. Pakistan and China have opened border for trade and tourism at Khunjerab.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable wear with light baggage.
IncludedBreakfastCampingDinnerFishingFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportBonfireCorona TestEntry TicketsLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: National Park Tour
- After breakfast, we will move to Naran and will visit beautiful Lake of Saiful ul Malook on Jeep.
- Overnight in hotel in Naran.
Day 4-5: Fairy-Tale Tour
- Breakfast and then travel to Raikot Bridge. Jeep will take you to fairy Meadows from Raikot Bridge jeep travel about 45 min then 2 hrs walking track. You will stay in fairy meadows for night in camp or hut & next day will return to Raikot Bridge.
- Breakfast will be served in Camp in Fairy Meadows
- Early Morning Departure for Raikot Bridge and then to Hunza
- Travel on mighty Kurakuram highway. Stopover for scenic photography
- Overnight stay in hotel in Hunza.
Day 6: Ticket to China
- Today after breakfast we will visit Khunjarab Pass (Pak-China Border)
- In afternoon will visit Attabad Lake
- Enjoy the amazing sunset from Duiker View point.
- Overnight Stay in Hunza
Day 7: Valley Tour
- Breakfast will be served in hotel
- After breakfast travel early morning to Skardu
- Overnight Stay in Skardu
Day 8: Cold Desert Ride
Day 9: Game of Thrones Destination
- Drive to Shigar Valley via the scenic road Visit Shigar Fort resort.
- Visit world famous Shangrila resort.
- Return to city in the evening.
- Overnight at Skardu hotel.
Day 10-11: Phander Valley Tour
- Today, after breakfast we will travel to Phander Valley.
- Overnight stay in hotel in Phander Valley.
- Depart early morning after breakfast to travel to Chitral.
- On way we will pass through Shandur National Park.
- Overnight Stay in Chitral Valley.
Day 12: Fishing Tour
Day 13: Ancient Hinduism Tour
- After spending some time in Chitral we will leave for Kalash Valley.
- Visit to Kalash graveyard and school made with the help of the people of Greece would be an interesting addition. Participants can meet and interact with community members, teachers and local kids in their traditional dresses.
- Return to Chitral for Night stay.
Day 14: Return
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50%
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Sharda: Gilan Hotel
- Arung-Kel: Popeyes Guest-House
- Naran: Faran Hotel
- Fairy Meadows: Board View
- Hunza: Hunza Continental or CPEC hotel
- Skardu: Ghazi Resort
- Phande Valley: Dreal Island Hotel Phander
- Chitral: Mountain View Hotel
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer