Swat Valley Winter Tour | 5 Days
This Swat Valley winter tour package of 5 Days is ideal for couples, families and friends.
Explore the Switzerland of Pakistan, Swat Valley, in snowfall season with HikeWhiz. Swat in Winter is wonderland that offers ideal landscapes to observe nature in it’s full bounty which is found scattered over every inch of the graceful hills and the lovely valleys.
Departure Time06:00 AM, Islamabad
Return TimeApproximately 006:30 PM, Islamabad
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, with tour prerequisite.
IncludedBonfireBreakfastDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsAirplane TransportCampingCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingJeepLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationPersonal GuideTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Islamabad to Fiza Ghat, Swat Valley
- 07:00 AM: Gathering and Breakfast in Islamabad.
- 08:00 AM: Departure for Swat.
- 02:00 PM: Lunch at Takh-e-Bhai.
- 05:00 PM: Reach Fiza Ghat and Free Time
- 08:00 PM: Dinner
Night Stay at Fizah Ghat, Swat.
Fiza Ghat to Kalam Valley
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast and Departure for Kalam,
- 11:30 AM: En-route Visit of Behrain.
- 02:00 PM: Lunch in the way.
- 06:00 PM: Arrival at hotel in Kalam, Shifting to rooms. and free time.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner.
- 09:00 PM: Bonfire
Night Stay in Kalam, Swat Valley.
Swat to Mahodand Lake.
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Mahodand ( Subject to clearance of roads.)
- 11:30 AM: Visit of Ushu Forest.
- 02:00 PM: Lunch Time.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner and Bonfire at hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Kalam.
Kalam to Malam Jabba.
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast & Checkout.
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba.
- 02:00 PM: Lunch Time at Malam Jabba. and free time till evening.
- 08:00 PM: Dinner and Bonfire at hotel in Fiza Ghat.
Night Stay at hotel in Fiza Ghat.
Departure for Islamabad from Fiza Ghat.
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast and Checkout.
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
- 11:00 AM: Visit of White Palace
- 02:00 PM: Lunch time in the way.
- 06:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
End of Services and Trip for members of Islamabad and Lahore. Karachi members will stay at hotel and depart next day for Karachi.
Charges (Per Person)
- Rs. 17,999 from Islamabad
- Rs. 19,999 from Lahore
- Rs. 27,999 from Karachi (via Economy Class Train)
- Rs. 35,999 from Karachi (via Business Class Train)
- Rs. 1500 per day for separate room for couples.
- Accommodation on 3 – 4 persons sharing
- Rs. 1,000 per person per night to be charged extra for twin / double room.
- Rs. 2,000 per person per night to be charged extra for single room.
- No charges for children under 2 years of age.
- 50 percent charges for children between 2-10 years of age.
- Children to be provided with folding seats in coaster.
- Extremely Cold.
- Snowfall Expected.
- For people coming from Karachi, We will not provide food from Karachi to Lahore and Lahore to Karachi and during your travel in the train. Food will only be provided as mentioned in the given plan.
- Lunch is not included in the package in the whole trip. Only Breakfast and Dinner will be served from us.
- Customer has to purchase tea, mineral water and cold on their own.
- Tickets for forts, boating is not included in the package.
- Porters for carrying personal luggage or equipment will not be provided
- Customer has to bear extra expense in case of landslides/ road blocks (expense include hotel and food.)
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature, political reasons etc are not included in the package.
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in Emergencies is not included in the package.
- Laundry Services is not included.
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking is on first come first serve basis.
- 5000 Rupees advance booking token and full payment one day before the departure. In case you fail to deposit your full payment before departure date. Your token will be forfeited and your reservation will be cancelled without any money back.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
Participants Need to Carry Along:• Day Bag (Back pack) • Rain Coat & A Good Jacket For Winter Season • Sun Block • Flash light/Torch • Sun Glasses • Warm Clothes – Gloves, woolen cap, thick socks etc... • Joggers / Sandels
Payment Options Available:
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer