Your Next Basecamp with HikeWhiz
Nanga Parbat, 8125 meters is the second most noteworthy peak in Pakistan and ninth tallest in world. It has 3 celebrated appearances to move with changed way to deal with its base camps for example Diamer Face, Raikot Face and Rupal Face. Rupal Face is known for its reality tallest vertical divider to climb, ascending for 4570meters from base to the pinnacle.
Nanga Parbat base camp trek is a great experience in the Himalayan area of Pakistan. All the more as of late, it has turned into an extremely prominent goal for mountaineering lovers and trekkers from everywhere throughout the world.
Saiful Muluk Lake, high in the mountains at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley, near Naran, is protected by a National Park to preserve its natural beauty. The lake, formed by glacial moraines, feeds the Kunhar river below. You can row around it in distinctive red wooden boats.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeAthletic and warm clothing, with trekking kit.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastCampingDinnerFuel & TollsHotel AccommodationJeepPersonal GuideVehicle with Driver
Not Included3 Days QuarantineAirplane TicketsBonfireCorona TestEntry TicketsFishingLunchMeals During QuarantineMedicationTransportationTravel InsuranceVisa FeesVisa Processing Fees
Day 1: Departure
- Pick up from Designated place at 7 am
- Drive through Murree or Abbottabad
- Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Batakundi
Day 2: Move to Raikot
- After breakfast at 7am travel to Raikot bridge
- Jeep will take you to Tatu Village from Raikot Bridge jeep travel about 45 min. Then 2 hrs hiking to Fairy Meadows. You will stay in fairy meadows for night in camp.
Day 3: Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Trek to Nanaga parbat base camp, bayal camp
- Lunch at Bayal camp and departure back to Fairy meadows
- Night stay at Fairy meadows
- Dinner & Stay
Day 4: Raikot To Kaghan
- Breakfast will be served at the camp
- Travel back to Raikot bridge
- Travel to Kaghan. Visit Babusar top and Lulusar lake on way
- Reach Kaghan in evening
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kaghan
Day 5: Fairy-Tale Destiny
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel.
- Leave early to visit Lake Saif ul Malook
- Later drive back to Islamabad /Lahore
- If the cancellation is made 7 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a nominal communication service charge will be deducted.
- HikeWhiz reserves the right to deduct: > 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 3 days of arrival date.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicle or in room (while sharing with others)
- Infants (up-to 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %. Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult
- Online payment using debit or credit card
- Cash in our above offices
- Direct Bank Transfer